ghs.google.com

WHERE YOU GET YOUR LATEST MUSIC, VIDEOS, JUICE & ALSO PROMOTE YOUR STUFF ONLINE

Breaking

LightBlog

Monday 24 August 2015

VIDEO: Papii J ft. M.I, Ice Prince, Kaffy, El-Prince – Bass (Remix)


VIDEO: Papii J ft. M.I, Ice Prince, Kaffy, El-Prince – Bass (Remix)
“Nigerian Renowned International Super Star Drummer, Producer, Song Writer (Papii J) decided to take his music and drum carrier to the next level as he features A-Lists rappers in Nigeria such as M.I, Ice Prince, Kaffy, CDQ and El-Prince in the remix of the song is titled #Bass Remix and Video directed my Mdot.
Papii J who was the brain P-Square’s hit single “ALINGO” , Waje’s (I WISH) is in no doubt ready to take the music scene by storm with hlis touch of Uniqueness. Download ,Enjoy, Comment and Share.”
 DOWNLOAD





No comments:

Adbox